BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Mlebu metu

Mlebu metu. Info sangat penting tentang Mlebu metu. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Mlebu metu

Mlebu metu
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram Misguided woman knows my name Ain't go nobody else to blame I gota a girl back home She's waiting all alone Ten weeks of rock and roll arcade Seems like a year since I've been paid I got to let it go, no one will ever know I got a little to loose In Oklahoma city I didn't care if she was young I didn't care if she was pretty I got a little too loose A little too loose A little too loose, oh, oh, oh Keep little secrets far too long Guess taht i'll put them in a song I got to let it go, on one will ever know Baby, can i get you a taxi She said, "that's ok, tonight I"m staying here" All that little girl wanted yeah Was a slippery souvenir

He takes you out and he takes you up 'cause he can show you so much I go to bed and tomorrow again there's a lot of work to be done He gives you gold and he'll promise you the whole world will be yours I just can tell you I love you so even though my odds are low Ref : I'm not an actor I'm not a star and I don't even have my own car But I'm hoping so much you'll stay that you will love me anyway The dirty games and the neonshows this is the world he knows Watching the stars satisfies my soul thinking of him makes me feel so cold The fancy cars and the restaurants you're just so fond of the man Sometimes I wonder if you are blind can't you see, he's got dirt on his mind Ref : I'm not an actor I'm not a star and I don't even have my own car But I'm hoping so much you'll stay that you will love me anyway

Dont know what to say now Dont know where to start I dont know how to handle A complicated heart You tell me you are leaving But I just have to say Before you throw it all away Ref : Even if you want to go alone I will be waiting when youre coming home If you need someone to ease the pain You can lean on me, my love will still remain Dont know what youre thinking To me it seems quite tough To hold a conversation When words are not enough So this is your decision And theres nothing I can do
I can only say to you Ref : Even if you want to go alone I will be waiting when youre coming home If you need someone to ease the pain You can lean on me, my love will still remain


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger